Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Honor 6A Pro. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 6A Pro
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor 6A Pro after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Honor 6A Pro.
Huawei Honor 6A Pro Specifications:
Huawei Honor 6A Pro features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 6A Pro comes with 13MP, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 5 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 6A Pro runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 and backed by Li-Po 3020 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.