Honor 9i is the first Huawei honor smartphone to come with 18:9 bezel-less screen from Huawei. The smartphone released in India at a budget price of Rs 17999. If you already bought the device and gets popup notifications frequently, then in this post we will show on how to disable the Popup notifications on Honor 9i. This method is default in Honor 9i. You can enable it later if you think you miss this feature.
As we know, we frequently take our phone out of the pocket to check our notification, Sometimes this Popup notification on Honor 9i is annoying. This means that the Popup notifications on Honor 9i also put extra load on the battery which results in draining of same very quickly. There are few just like me who don’t like the popup notifications feature and often want to disable them. Simply keep reading this post to know how to disable Popup notifications on Honor 9i.
- How to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Honor 9i.
- Huawei Honor 9i Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Fix Huawei Honor 9i Battery Life Issue (Draining).
Here you will find all the useful Huawei Honor 9i Tips and Troubleshoot. Click the below button to see all the Huawei Honor 9i Tips and Tricks.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/honor-9i-tips-and-troubleshoot/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]CLICK HERE[/su_button]
Instructions to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 9i
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”.
- Tap on “App notifications”.
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications.
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor 9i after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable Popup notifications on Honor 9i. In case if you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment down below.