Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Huawei Y5II. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Huawei Y5II
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Y5II after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Huawei Y5II.
Huawei Y5II Specifications:
Huawei Y5II features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735P processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y5II comes with 8 MP, LED flash and 2 MP front camera.
Huawei Y5II runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 and backed by Li-Po 2200 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.