Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (codename: X01BD) launched in December 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Dolby Atmos is a kind of surround sound technology that basically extends the sound effect close to the real and allows sounds to be interpreted as three-dimensional (3D) objects. All of these play a major role and enhance the sound listening experience every time. Now, if you’re one of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 series users and want to Install and enable Dolby Atmos EQ on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 then follow this in-depth guide.
Recently, my friend brought Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, but Asus didn’t offer Dolby Atmos sound support. But he is willing to use it. So, I’ve decided to bring up a guide to help those who have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and want to install Dolby Atmos without root. So, now without wasting time, let’s dive into the guide.
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Before starting with the steps to install the Dolby Atmos on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 by rooting your device, you need to know a little bit about Dolby Atmos. Well, Dolby Atmos is a surround sound technology created by Dolby Laboratories. At first, this concept is only used in theaters and slowly made its way to smartphones. This creates a powerful and moving audio effect with the use of audio objects and overhead speakers.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 phone.
- Youtube Music app.
- Dolby Atmos Apk.
Steps To Install The Dolby Atmos (Root)
Follow the given steps if you have a rooted Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2; also make sure to keep in mind the following pre-requisite:
- In your device, it is necessary to have installed JellyBean 4.3 or above.
- Your bootloader must be unlocked.
- TWRP custom recovery must be installed.
- Download the Dolby Atmos Zip file and place it on your internal storage.
- First, download the Dolby Atmos zip file on your Android phone.
- Now, boot your device to recovery mode. To do so, press the power button + Vol Up or Down button depending upon your device.
- After that, hover to the Install button and click on it. The Install button will be located at the top of all the options present there.
- Then, it will open a browse window in which you need to find and select the Dolby Atmos Zip file that you were downloaded before.
- Now, slide the button which mentioned Swipe to Install.
- After that, you need to wait for a while until you get a successfully installed message.
- Finally, wipe the cache and Dalvik cache on the next window and reboot your device. That’s it. Now start using the Dolby Atmos app.
How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos?
- First of all, go to the given link and download Uninstaller.zip
- Boot your device to recovery mode. Then, flash Dolby uninstaller zips.
- Also, don’t forget to wipe the cache and Dalvik cache.
- Finally, reboot your device, and that’s it. Now, the Dolby Atmos is successfully uninstalled.
So, that’s it for this guide. We hope this guide helped you download the Dolby Atmos on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. If you really like our writing, let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section.