In this post i will guide you on How To Downgrade AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A From Android Nougat To Marshmallow (Rollback). Today AT&T has released April Security Patch Update in Android Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A. Check this link if you want to upgrade to Android Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Till now the device was running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, now we have Android Nougat. There are few who still care Marshmallow update. So For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A to lower android version by simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. In the below guide you will learn how to downgrade AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to rollback AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A to Android Marshmallow.
Update to Android 7.1.2 : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
To Downgrade to Marshmallow, you need PC with Samsung Drivers and ODIN software installed.
How to Downgrade AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- This Method is only for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A users.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% or more.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible if you brick or damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download the firmware files necessary from below.
- Read the steps carefully before proceeding.
- To Flash, You need to enter Download Mode on your Samsung.
- Remember this process may erase your data, So backup your data (No Root Required)
- Take a complete backup of your apps and then proceed.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Guide to Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE .
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE.
- Guide to Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE.