Samsung has finally received the Android Pie update on its mid-range flagship device Samsung Galaxy A6 2018. The current Android 9 Pie might not be a cup of tea for many Galaxy A6 2018 users, who may seek to downgrade their Galaxy A6 2018 to Android 8.1 Oreo. Today in this post, we will guide you on How to downgrade Galaxy A6 2018 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo.
Many users who have already upgraded has faced several issues on their Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 such as battery drain issue, performance issue, camera lag issue etc. Well, to fix you can now downgrade Galaxy A6 2018 to Oreo. This is a fairly complicated process but doesn’t worry. As we will guide you through each step of the process.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
- Model: SM-A600F, A600FN, A600G, A600N
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.0 Oreo
- Rollback UI: One UI –> Samsung Experience UI
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.0
Download Drivers and Rollback Files
To downgrade you must download the Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ODIN software tool
- Rollback Package Here(Make sure, you download 8.0 Oreo)
Downgrade Galaxy A6 2018 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
If you have upgraded your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Galaxy A6 2018 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following this steps.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 variant. So make sure to comment below with your model
Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.
I hope this guide has helped you to downgrade Galaxy A6 2018 from Pie to Oreo. In case you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing/installing process, then let us know via the comment section.