Recently Huawei has released Android Nougat for MediaPad M3. Android 7.0 Nougat included the pack of features with performance improvements. For any reason, if you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Huawei MediaPad M3 you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade MediaPad M3 to lower android version by simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device. In this tutorial we will guide you on How to rollback to Marshmallow on Huawei MediaPad M3 Nougat ROM.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. In the below guide you will learn how to downgrade MediaPad M3 to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to Downgrade the Huawei MediaPad M3 to Android Marshmallow.
Before Rolling back to Marshmallow from Nougat on MediaPad M3, Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage or brick your phone. So we request you to read the steps carefully before proceeding to flash the rollback version of Android Marshmallow on MediaPad M3 running Nougat.
How to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- This Method is only for MediaPad M3 users.
- Make sure to charge your phone to atleast 60% or more.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible if you brick or damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download the firmware files necessary from below.
- Read the steps carefully before proceeding.
- Remember this process may erase your data, So backup your data (No Root Required)
- Take a complete backup of your apps and then proceed.
Steps to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- First of all, Download the Rollback Package ROM for MediaPad M3 and extract the file.
- Move the extracted file “update.app” from PC to Mobile using USB Cable. (Make sure to move the ROM file to root of your SD card.)
- Now open the file manager –> create a new folder called “dload” in the root of your SD Card and move the update.app file to dload folder
- Turn off your device.
- Now press the VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN and POWER button, this will start the to apply update from SD card, and reboot
- Once you are rebooted your phone -> Go to Settings –> “About Phone –> and check your software version which should show reverted software version.
- Now download the full firmware from the second download link, Extract it.
- So before moving the file to dload folder again, make sure to delete the earlier file if any inside the folder.
- After deleting, move the extracted update.app to dload folder in your SD car.
- Turn off your phone again, and apply the update by holding VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN and POWER button.
- Wait for few minutes to complete the downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow on MediaPad M3.
- Once it is done, your phone will reboot to Android Marshmallow.
- That’s it ! You have successfully Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow