Recently Lenovo has released Android Nougat for Moto Z Play. Android 7.0 Nougat included the pack of features with performance improvements. For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Moto Z Play you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade the Moto Z Play to lower android version by simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. Thanks to the core720 XDA senior member, who provided the Autorun script to downgrade Moto Z Play to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to Downgrade the Moto Z Play to Android Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for Moto Z Play users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Downgrade Moto Z Play from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Unlock Moto Z Play bootloader. (Skip this step if boot loader is already unlocked)
- Download the auto script and firmware files from above.
- Extract both the files in the same folder.
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode, (Turn off your device and press and hold the Volume Down button to boot into fastboot mode)
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Now run the auto script
- Wait until the process finished. (Script will automatically add all commands)
- Reboot your device.
Hope you found this article Helpful. If you have any queries comment down below.