Recently Nextbit has released Android Nougat for Nextbit Robin. Android 7.0 Nougat included the pack of features with performance improvements. For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Nextbit Robin you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade Nextbit Robin to lower android version by simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. In the below guide you will learn how to downgrade Nextbit Robin to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to Downgrade the Nextbit Robin to Android Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
How to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- This Method is only for Nextbit Robin users.
- Make sure to charge your phone to atleast 60% or more.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible if you brick or damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download the firmware files necessary from below.
- Read the steps carefully before proceeding.
- Remember this process may erase your data, So backup your data (No Root Required)
- Take a complete backup of your apps and then proceed.
Steps to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fastboot Zip file on your PC
- Download and Extract the Download Marshmallow firmware inside the ADB Folder on your PC
- Now reboot your phone Fastboot mode, turn your phone off completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Down until you see the Fastboot mode
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- In command window, type the following command and press enter to start the downgrade process
- Once the flashing is done, Restart your phone. That’s it! You have downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
Hope you found this article Helpful. If you have any queries comment down below.