Samsung has rolled out the latest Pie update on all their devices If you also have upgraded your Samsung Galaxy J8 to the latest firmware and didn’t like it much, then you can downgrade it. Today in this post, we will guide you on How to downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo. You can downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo if you are facing issues in the latest Pie update. Well, recently Samsung rolled Android 9.0 Pie for Galaxy J8.
After the latest Pie update, many customers are complaining about several issues. Such as battery drain issue, performance issue, camera lag issue etc. To fix this problem, you need to downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 to Oreo. This is a fairly complicated process but doesn’t worry. As we will guide you through each step of the process.
What is Downgrade process?
Downgrade process refers to the process where a user installs an outdated os version than the current OS. You might need to downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 if you’re not liking the latest pie update. To downgrade your Samsung Galaxy J8, you need ODIN tool and rollback files for your device. You can find these in the download section below.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy J8
- Model: SM-J810F
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.0 Oreo
- Rollback UI: One UI –> Samsung Experience UI
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.0
Download Drivers and Rollback Files
To downgrade you must download the Samsung Galaxy J8 Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Rollback Package Here
- SM-J810F Variant: Download Here
downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
If you have upgraded your Samsung Galaxy J8 and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following this steps.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J8
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy J8 to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Samsung Galaxy J8 variant. So make sure to comment below with your model
Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.Guide to flash Samsung Firmware using Odin Tool Video Guide to flash Stock Firmware on your device
I hope this guide has helped you to downgrade Samsung Galaxy J8 from Pie to Oreo. In case you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing/installing process, then let us know via the comment section.
SM-J810F and my SM-J810m will work normally?