Recently ZTE has released Android Nougat for Axon 7. Android 7.0 Nougat included the pack of features with performance improvements. For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Axon 7 you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade the Axon 7 to lower android version by it official Method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you can easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. Thanks to the drakenfx community member, who provide the method to downgrade ZTE Axon 7 to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to Downgrade the Axon 7 to Android Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for ZTE Axon 7 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Downgrade ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download Axon 7 Marshmallow zip from above.
- Extract the zip file and save the update.zip to your SDcard.
- Enable the Developer Option (To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on the Build Number 7 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“)
- Press “Volume Up + Power Button” simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Select the zip file and wait until the installation process complete.
- Reboot your device and Done.
Hope you found this article Helpful. Comment your feedback in the comment section below.