Samsung has released its budget category smartphone called Samsung Galaxy A30S with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. A couple of months ago, the company has rolled out the official Android 10 update over One UI 2.0 with all the Android 10 goodies. Right now, Samsung is pushing the latest June 2020 Security Patch for the Galaxy A30S (MEA) in the Middle East and Africa regions with the software version A307FNXXS2BTE3. You can now download and install this update from this article manually.
As always, Samsung is rolling out the update in batches via OTA and it may take a few days to arrive on all the Galaxy A30S units. The OTA update is live in the Middle East and African countries like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Libya, Nigeria, Israel, Egypt, Kenya, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), and South Africa. This June 2020 patchset fixes a security vulnerability in the System component that could easily harm the device program or user data.
If you’re interested in upgrading your Galaxy A30S handset to the June patch, then you should check for the OTA update first. In order to do this, make sure to head over to the device Settings > System > System updates. If available, simply download and install the update. Make sure to connect your device to Wi-Fi and charge it fully. If not, then you can also manually download and flash the firmware on your Galaxy A30S by using the ODIN Flash Tool. You will get all the necessary details below.
Table of Contents
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30S
- Model: SM-A307F
- Region: Middle East and Africa
- Build Number: A307FNXXS2BTE3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-06-01
- Supported Country: Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy A30S using ODIN
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A30S device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A307FNXXS2BTE3) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A30S.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A30S model with build number A307FNXXS2BTE3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.