Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (SM-A605FN) started receiving June 2020 security patch in the Europe region with build number A605FNXXS5CTF1. The update is now available for download officially in European countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region.
As we speak, this update is available for download via OTA (over the air) which fixes the potential security issues with some bug fixes and improvements. We highly recommend you to install this update for better security enhancements. You can either wait for the software update to hit your device automatically or you can manually install the update (A605FNXXS5CTF1: June 2020 Security Patch) by following our guide.
To check for the software update, Go into settings on your Galaxy A6 Plus, and check the Software update menu. If you have a new update, then hit the download option to start the upgrade process.
Before downloading, make sure that your device battery is charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network for faster & stable downloads.
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”p” title=”Firmware Details: A605FNXXS5CTF1″]
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
- Model Number: SM-A605FN
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: A605FNXXS5CTF1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-06-01
- Supported Country: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region
How to Flash June 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy A6 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- ROM is supported only on Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Europe variant: SM-A605FN
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Proceed at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Links:”]
- A605FNXXS5CTF1 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-firmware-samsung-odin-downloader/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#700aab” color=”#ffffff” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: book” icon_color=”#ffffff”]How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A6 Plus using ODIN tool[/su_button]
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A6 Plus model with build number A605FNXXS5CTF1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
[su_box box_color=”” title=”Popular posts:”]
- Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Supported device [One UI 2.0 device list]
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Samsung Galaxy device
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Android 11 Supported Device Tracker: What’s new in One UI 3.0