Verizon recently released the Android Nougat 7.0 update for Galaxy S7. Verizon started rolling out the update for Galaxy S7 to Android Nougat. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download OTA Zip file for Galaxy S7 to Android Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat update is packed with new features which include Multi-Window view, New emojis, Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world. This update will only work on the stock device (Non-rooted). You can check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you don’t want to wait for OTA, then you can download and follow the below guide to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon Galaxy S7.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon Galaxy S7
1. Download and Odin tool Firmware from above link
2. First of all, enable the Developer Option
To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on the Build Number 7 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“
3. Go to Settings -> Developer Option -> Switch the Allow OEM Unlock.
4. Now extract and install the downloaded Odin tool
5. Now Run the Odin tool
6. Now reboot the Galaxy device into Download mode (By Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together) and Connect your galaxy device to PC.
7. You see in Odin tool ID: COM port turned blue color after rebooting your device to download mode. ( It is the indication that your device is successfully connected)
8. If ID: COM doesn’t show your device the check your USB drivers.
9. Now select the firmware file which is in .trat or .Md5 format to the AP/PDA tab in Odin Tool.
10. Make sure that only these two options are checked “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11. Now click on “Start” Button and wait until you see “Pass” in Odin tool.
12. Done. Your device will automatically reboot to Android 7.0 Nougat.