The Carbon ROM is the well-known name at the time of Android 4.4 Kitkat. It became very popular ROM around the world. At that time it is even more popular than CyanogenMod ROMs, but after KitKat, they had stopped developing builds and nightlies, and we have not seen any further development from Carbon OS. Now after CyanogenMod is dead, they are back on track with new latest trending OS Android 7.1.1 Carbon ROM.
Carbon ROM is live, and they started developing ROMs for various devices. Even the carbon ROM website is live now. They have already released Android 7.1.1 Carbon ROM for Nexus, Pixel devices, and many other devices list mentioned below.
List of the device supported by Carbon ROM:
- Google Pixel (Sailfish) -> Download
- Nexus 6P (Angler) -> Download
- Nexus 6 (Shamu) -> Download
- Sony Xperia Z5 (Sumire) -> Download
- Sony Xperia Z3 (Leo) -> Download
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Aries) -> Download
- Shield Tablet -> Download
In this article, you can learn How to Install Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM On Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3.
Download Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 and Gapps
[button color=”” size=”large” type=”square” target=”” link=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/download-install-gapps-cm14-cm14-1-roms/” window=”new”]GApps zip from Here[/button]
- This Update is only for LG G4 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Install Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM on Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 and GApps.
- Now, Save the both zip files in your device.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory reset your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes.
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps with same procedure.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 in the comment section below.