Lineage OS is definitely one of the most popular Custom ROMs that is being downloaded and installed by the users on their smartphones. For those who are unaware of the Lineage OS, basically, it is based on the Android Open Source Project and gets the contribution from various contributors in the Android community. You get a brilliant and my favorite stock Android experience with some extra features that enhances the productivity of your smartphones. Moreover, it is a highly recommended Custom ROM for any device by most of the Android community. In this post, we will look at how to download and install Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus based on Android Pie.
So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus based on Android Pie
Download and Install Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus based on Android Pie
|ROM OS Version||9.x.Pie|
|ROM Kernel||Linux 3.x|
|ROM Firmware Required||Pie, OneUI|
|Based On||Lineage OS|
|Current Beta Version||1.0|
|Beta Release Date||2019-06-26|
Public Beta 3 – 27/06/2019:
- Added USB and Bluetooth tethering.
Public Beta 2 – 26/06/2019:
- Lock screen password fixed.
- Audio on camcorder(video recording) fixed.
- Auto brightness fixed. Hotspot fixed.
- MTP fixed.
- Second SIM Slot fixed.
Public Beta 1 – 25/06/2019:
- First release.
Features Working with Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
Known Issues with Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus
- Selinux is permissive
Download LIneage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus
You can download the Lineage OS 16 from the button below. Please note that all the future updates of Lineage OS will be available via the same below link.Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy J4 Plus
- Note that this Lineage OS works on the Android 9 Pie. However, if you are on Android Oreo then, flash latest OneUI.
- Then, flash RMM Bypass and force encrypt disabler from TWRP thread.
- Download the latest build of the OS and GApps.
- Reboot your device to recovery
- Now, flash the latest build and GApps
- This step is optional. You can flash Magisk for rooting your device.
- Finally, reboot your device.
Below you can find the images after the installation of Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy J4 Plus
So, there you have it from my side in this article. Hope you guys liked this post. Please do share with us your views on this post and also share with us if you come across any issues while following any of the steps mentioned above. I would also advise you to please follow all the steps very carefully.