Want to install AICP 14.0 Custom ROM on your LG G6 (H870 | US997 | H872)? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this guide, we will take on how to install AICP 14.0 on LG G6. Well, LG G6 was announced in August 2017. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and later upgraded to Android Oreo. Now the good news is that you can enjoy Android Pie OS version on your device unofficially by installing AICP 14.0 Custom ROM.
To install AICP 14.0 on LG G6, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AICP 14.0.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn’t support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don’t need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
- Download CypherOS on LG G6 with Android 9.0 Pie (AOSCP)
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on LG G6 with Android 9.0 Pie
- Download and Update Havoc OS on LG G6: Android 9.0 Pie
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LG G6 (All Variant)
- Update Android 8.1 Oreo based AOSPExtended Oreo on LG G6 (All Variant)
- List of LG G6 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
Steps to Install AICP 14.0 on LG G6:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: LG G6 (H870 | US997 | H872)
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest LG USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on LG G6.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on LG G6
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AICP 14.0 ROM: H870 | US997 | H872
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- Make sure to download all the required files and move the flashable zip files to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery menu, Tap the Install Button and look for the flashable zip file name of AICP 14.0
- Tap on the file name AICP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AICP 14.0 on your LG G6.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP 14.0 on LG G6 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.