Call of Duty Warzone has been launched recently by Activision and the COD mobile gamers are also getting chances to receive special bonus packs & coins by downloading the new Modern Warfare mode. Currently, the Warzone mode is available for PS4, Xbox, and Windows PC. You will just need to download the game and link your COD account to get Force Bonus. You can download Call of Duty Warzone Mobile Update: Bonus Packs and Coins by following the steps below.
It will bring the Task Force 141 Soldier to your Call of Duty: Mobile Team. This special event won’t last too long as there are less than two weeks only to claim the prize. All the interested COD players should have to link their COD account correctly by March 23, 2020. The Call of Duty: Warzone is a part of the COD Modern Warfare game. Now, let’s check out some other details below.
Call of Duty Warzone Mobile Update: Bonus Packs and Coins
You can easily download the COD: Warzone game according to your platform. Then log in using your connected COD account from your Call of Duty: Mobile. It may take around 72 hours to receive an exchange coin in your COD: Mobile mailbox.
You can exchange this coin for Task Force 141 Soldiers: Ghost – Stealth or Captain Price or Gaz. If you don’t know, the all-new Warzone mode is a new Battle Royale Game of COD. It has a wider map area, more number of players, stunning visuals, and more. Warzone can be downloaded from the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live digital stores for consoles or via the Battle Net for your PC.
Participate in Warzone Event
Check out the steps to enter:
1. Create or link your Call of Duty Account in Call of Duty Mobile. Go to the COD Mobile game settings menu > Account, Login Options and Friends.
2. Next, download Warzone according to your platform (Xbox, PS4, PC).
3. Log into Warzone using the existing Call of Duty Mobile Account and proceed.
4. Then, you will receive the exchange coin in your COD Mobile mailbox under 72 hours.
5. Once you claim the reward, go and find the Task Force 141 – Warzone event under the Events menu and exchange the coin for the Soldier according to your preference.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below.
- How to Activate Third Person Camera View in Call of Duty Warzone?
- Call of Duty Warzone is not using Nvidia Graphics Card: How to Fix?
- How to Fix if PS4 Pro overheating while playing Call of Duty Warzone?
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Mouse Aiming issue? Best Mouse Settings for Call of Duty Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Always Fetching Error: Is there a fix?
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare GPU not Supported Error
- Warzone CrossPlay Voice Chat Not Working: How to Fix?
- Is Call of Duty Warzone Matchmaking based on Skill level?
- How to Report Hackers or Cheaters in Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone