The South-Korean tech giant Samsung has started rolling out the latest June 2020 Security Patch for Galaxy S10 (Europe/Asia) that bumps up a new software version G970FXXU7CTF1 based on Android 10 (One UI 2.0). To be very specific, the update is live in India, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region. All the interested users can easily download and install the update manually by following this guide.
The particular firmware update is rolling out via OTA in an incremental manner that offers the system security vulnerability fix that could enable a remote attacker to harm the system and user data. However, there is no additional feature or improvement included in this update. Either you can check for the OTA update on your phone or manually flash the firmware update by following the steps below.
In order to check the software OTA update, you can head over to the device Settings > Software update > Download updates manually. If available, download and install it by using the Wi-Fi connection. Make sure to charge your phone at least up to 50%.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: G970FXXU7CTF1
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S10
- Model Number: SM-G970F
- Region: Europe and Asia
- Build Number: G970FXXU7CTF1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-06-01
- Supported Country: India, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region
How to Flash June 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy S10
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S10 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This ROM supports only on Samsung Galaxy S10 Asia & European variants.
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the June 2020 Security Patch for the Galaxy S10 installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy S10 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy S10 model with build number G970FXXU7CTF1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.