Here we have shared all the Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files for Samsung Galaxy J7 2018.
Alright, so you might be someone who is currently using a Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 2018 Smartphone. Now, it looks like that you have recently performed a Factory Data Reset on your device. You might wanna resell it or did a Reset because you were facing some issues on your device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you did a Factory Data Reset and now the device is asking you to verify the last used Gmail account and you forgot your email id and password.
Let us assume that you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you reset your Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 2018 and reboot, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. Which mean’s you are in trouble unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 2018. So in order to bypass, you need Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP stands for the Factory Reset. Now for those of you who don’t know what a Factory Data Reset is. It is an option in your System Settings which erases all the user’s data and preferences and sets the device back to Factory or Default Settings. That’s the reason behind its name, ‘Factory’ Data Reset. Anyways, this was one of the security measures which was taken by Google for its Android Devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop and later.
This security measure activated as soon as the user signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. And once it has been activated, it will prevent all the users from using the Android Device until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites to ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J7 2018. Should we?
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files
Now, in order to do an FRP Bypass on your Samsung Device, you will need the Combination ROM files for the device. But before we get straight to How to Download and Install Combination ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 2018, we would like to clear some things quickly:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 combination ROM is just or testing. It’s not effective in fixing the hardware of the device.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 combination ROM is the way to go for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, you won’t be able to perform some of the tasks. These include tasks like making calls, texting messages, playing games.
- FRP, EE, and other securities are kept with the Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 combination ROM.
- J737AUCU1ARF1: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J737AUCU1ARF1.rar: Download
- J737PVPU1ARF3: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J737PVPU1ARF3.rar: Download
- J737TUVU1ARF1: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J737TUVU1ARF1.rar: Download
- J737VVRU1ARF3: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J737VVRU1ARF3.rar: Download
- S767VLUDU2ARJ1: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_S767VLUDU2ARJ1.rar: Download
- Please note that this guide is only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 2018. We would never recommend you to try this for any other device.
- You need to download latest ODIN on your PC.
- Make sure that you have downloaded Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Galaxy J7 2018.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Galaxy J7 2018 using ODIN: you can proceed with the instructions.
Instructions to ByPass FRP or Remove Google account on Galaxy J7 2018
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock using Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files on ODIN Tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP lock on any Samsung Galaxy device using ODIN tool
Once you have flashed the Combination ROM, now it’s time to flash the full Galaxy J7 2018 Stock ROM file using AP, CP, BL, and CSC in the ODIN tool. Here is the guide on how to flash the Samsung Stock ROM using ODIN downloader tool.
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Galaxy J7 2018.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to ByPass FRP lock using Galaxy J7 2018 Combination ROM files. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.