Sometimes users want to explore their devices. To do that, they need superuser or root access on their phones. HTC U11+ is a new flagship smartphone which offers lots of scope for such customization. In this post, we bring you the HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections. You may use it to flash Magisk Tool or perform modifications to your phone.
HTC U11+ is the latest smartphone featuring a 6″ display with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device is powered by Octa-core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. It sports Back-illuminated sensor rear and front face cameras. It was one of the major flagship releases from HTC in 2017.
The links to download the recovery image and boot image files are given below. It includes two different variants of Taiwan region and one from Hong Kong. We have also put up the brief tutorial for using these files to flash custom tweaks on your Android device. We also recently did a tutorial on how to flash RUU Zip File on HTC U11 Plus. Follow the link to see the tutorial for details.
Download HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections
Here are the links for HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections for variants of different regions.
- Taiwan Region (1.10.709.23) | HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections |
- Hong Kong Region(1.10.400.23) | HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections
- Taiwan Region (1.23.709.3) | HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections |
How to Flash Magisk Using HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot Collections
Before flashing Magisk on your HTC U11+,
- This guide is only for HTC U11+. Don’t try this on other devices.
- Since you will root your phone, it’s warranty will be void.
- Take a full backup of your data, as rooting might result in loss of data.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking of any devices.
Steps of Flashing Magisk
Step-1 First, download the HTC U11+ Stock Recovery and Boot image files from the download section.
Step-4 Then flash the device with TWRP.
Step-5 After that download the latest Magisk Manager.