Huawei started rolling a new Marshmallow firmware update for Huawei Enjoy 7 with CRR-L09 variant. The update bumps the software version to CRR-L09C469B130. The software update is for China region. Follow our guide to install Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware on the CRR-L09 variant. This update adds a recycle bin feature to the Cloud and local galleries and Optimizes the accuracy of several city names in the Weather app. Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
The update is rolling over the air (OTA) and will reach every user running Stock firmware without root or mods installed. According to Huawei, then the update may take a couple of days or even weeks to receive as it is sent in a phase-wise manner.
Manually Check Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware CRR-L09 [China]
Now you can check for the OTA manually on Huawei Enjoy 7 China region in case if you didn’t receive the OTA. You can follow the below-given instruction on your phone to check for the official OTA update on your phone. Make sure that your device is running on Stock ROM without root or mods. If you are rooted, then you have to unroot it to receive the official OTA or else you can follow the below step by step guide to flash the CRR-L09C469B130 firmware on Huawei Enjoy 7.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Enjoy 7. In case if you find the Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA then don’t worry. You can now upgrade your phone to latest build manually using the update.zip file given below. yes! This guide will help you to install Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Enjoy 7
- Model No: CRR-L09
- Android OS: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.1
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: CRR-L09C469B130
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware Changelog:
- Adds a recycle bin feature to the cloud and local galleries, allowing you to retain deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored in “Recently deleted”. Adds a new split-screen function. You can swiftly split the screen to check your QQ and WeChat messages by touching the split-screen key when you are watching a video. Adds the Huawei featured album to Gallery, where you can enjoy excellent photos and learn photography skills.
- Optimizes the accuracy of several city names in the Weather app.
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
Steps to Install Huawei Enjoy 7 B130 Marshmallow Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Enjoy 7, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Enjoy 7 with variant CRR-L09
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow
- A guide to fix Bootloop Issue Caused by an Incompatible Xposed Module
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device