Infinix has launched it’s Hot 7 recently. Infinix Hot 7 packs with a display notch and has powerful specs still it falls under affordable price category. The phone has some stunning stock wallpapers which will look amazing on any phone with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. Today, in this article we will provide you with the link to download Infinix Hot 7 Stock Wallpapers.
Here in this article, we will provide you with a guide for how to install or use these wallpapers on your phone.
Infinix Hot 7 Specification
The phone features a 6. 2 inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1500 pixels resolution and its also packs with a display notch. Infinix Hot 7 is powered with MediaTek 6580A processor and pairs with 1/2 Gb of RAM. The phone has 16 GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card. It packs with dual camera setup as a primary camera which consists of 13MP + 2MP sensors. In front, the phone carries 8 MP Camera.
Infinix Hot 7 is backed up by the 4000 mAh of battery, which is huge. It has the micro USB port for charging which is outdated for this 4000 mAh battery. The phone also has Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth4.2 LE, Support for A2DP and EDR and headphone jack. InFinix Hot 7 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition with Infinix custom UI XOS out of the box.
Download Infinix Hot 7 Stock Wallpapers
It contains the 12 stock Wallpapers of Infinix Hot 7. All the wallpapers are having the 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution with the aspect ratio of 19:9. Which means any phone with the said resolution and aspect ratio can use these wallpapers perfectly.
To download all the wallpapers in single tap/click on the button below. We have posted some of the wallpaper in this article you can see them but to download in full resolution you have to click on the zip file below. After downloading extract the file to access the Infinix Hot 7 Stock Wallpapers.
Guide to Install Stock Wallpapers
To use stock wallpapers of Infinix Hot 7 on any phone follow the instructions below.
- Press the Home button (Unlock your Home screen if necessary). Tap and hold on an empty area and then you find an array of thumbnails will appear.
- Tap WALLPAPERS
- Tap a category.
- Tap My Photos to use an image from your own Photo Gallery.
- Tap a curated category to choose a pre-loaded image. You can also download new wallpapers from the Google Play Store.
- Tap Daily Wallpaper if you’d like to see a new image each day.
- Tap Live if you’d like a wallpaper that changes gradually.
- Choose a wallpaper that you had downloaded. Tap the image you’d like displayed on your Home screen and then Set as a Wallpaper. The image you selected will appear on your Home screen.