Recently Unveiled Yu Yureka Black is getting a beta build of Android 7.1.2 Build. Yureka Black was launched in India few days back with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. Recently YU Indian televenture company has promised an upgrade of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Yu Yureka Plus smartphone. This Guide is to install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black.
Today in Yu Forum, the company has published the Android 7.1.2 Nougat beta for Yureka Black. If you are running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, then you can follow this simple guide to flash the Android 7.1.2 Developer preview for Yureka Black. Any users who has the Stock ROM, don’t expect this build to come over-the-air (OTA) update to enjoy Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black. But you can follow this guide to simply flash the nougat beta build on your phone.
In the new beta build, you can expect some bugs and you can always revert back to stock ROM. YU promised the stable Nougat ROM for Yureka Black in next month. Alongside this update, the company also announced its YU developer Program Season 3. To sign in to ‘YU developer Program’, developers need to visit YU’s program announcement post in the YU Forum and send your details including links to your profile page, Twitter, Facebook, Github etc with their work contributions.
In this Guide you will learn on How to install the latest Beta Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Yureka Black. The guide is simple and easy. To install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black, you need to have a Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery on your smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This Guide is only for YUREKA BLACK Phone
- Download USB Drivers From Here . USB Drivers Windows & Install It on your PC/Laptop.
- Download and Extract ADB & Fastboot Drivers : Windows //// Mac
- You should have a Unlocked Bootloader on YUREKA BLACK
- Download and install TWRP Recovery Here
- Download Full Google APPS package : Click Here for GAPPS Package.
Steps to install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black
- First of all, you need to download all the required files on your PC/Laptop from the above Pre-Requisite.
- Make sure to install the ADB and Fastboot tool on your PC and open the ADB fastboot folder.
- Now extract the full firmware package with Android 7.1.2 Nougat on your PC inside the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Connect your device to PC using USB Cable.
- To open the command window, make sure you have opened the ADB Fastboot folder and open the command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mous Click
- Now run the following command to reboot your phone to Bootloader by typing
adb reboot bootloader
- Once Device is in fastboot mode verify availability of Device in fastboot mode by running “fastboot devices” command in cmd.
- Now Unlock Bootloader of Your Device by refering this Full Guide to Unlock Bootloader.
- Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531
- If host OS of your Machine is linux/Ubuntu then run flash-linux.sh else run flash-windows.bat [ If Host OS of Machine is Windows]
- Your device will reboot again into fastboot mode.
- Run “fastboot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image downloaded” in fastboot mode.
- Install Gapps by running “adb sideload /path/of/your/open_gapps.zip” in fastboot mode.
- Once installation of Gapps is done make a factory data reset & reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black.
I hope you have successfully installed Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on Yureka Black. If any querries or feedback, please leave a comment here.