Today we have another update of B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S (Europe) which comes with latest build number B380 Update. This new update of B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S supports CRR-L09 model smartphone. Now you can download the Latest B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S. This ROM is loaded with latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 based on latest EMUI 4.0.1 OS. This Update is packed with several optimizations and fixes. Flash B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S just by following simple steps below.
If your smartphone is running the latest firmware B370, then you can download the B380 Marshmallow update for Huawei Mate S by following the below guide. You can always downgrade or upgrade to official firmware on Huawei Mate S anytime by downloading the right firmware from here. In this post we are sharing only the official B380 Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate S (Europe)
This Huawei Mate S is packed with 5.5 inches FHD display with 1920 x 1080 with 424ppi and 1.7GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor with 3GB of RAM. You can download latest stable B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S from below links and has a build number CRR-L09C432B380.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate S users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate SDOWNLOAD B380 MARSHMALLOW
Install Stock B380 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei Mate S
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B380 build on Huawei Mate S.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.