After releasing B580 firmware for Huawei Mate 8 in Europe last month. Today Huawei has rolled the B581 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 with NXT-L29 variants in Europe . In this guide you will learn on How to Install B581 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Europe ) NXT-L29 variant. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This update is an incremental update for the earlier released Android Nougat for Mate 9. his update optimizes system performance and stability. [Optimizations] Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations. Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped under the hood of EMUI 5.0 OS.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 8 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 8 with the latest B581 Nougat firmware. You can update the NXT-L29 to B581 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B581 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 8 Europe (NXT-L29 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 8 with the latest B581 Nougat firmware in Europe . You must have NXT-L29 variant to update latest B581 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B581 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Europe ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NXT-L29C432B581 which comes for Europe Region with B581 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei Mate 8:
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 8 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei Mate 8 Latest Firmware Collections
- Download Official Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update [B520] [Middle East]
- How to Manually Update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 8
- Model No : NXT-L29
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B581
- Build Number : NXT-L29C432B581 (Europe)
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware File