Official CyanogenMod nightly build CM 14.1 for Sony Xperia T. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. As OnePlus One will not get official AndroidNougat Update, So it is best safest way to update your Sony Xperia T device to Android Nougat.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Latest version of TWRP recovery
Download CyanogenMod 14.1 repository from here
Download and Install CM 14.1 on Sony Xperia T
- First, Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer
.imgfrom the downloaded zip to your computer, and copy the .img to fastboot folder
- Now, Connect your Android phone to your computer
- Go to the ADB installation folder, open a command window there (Hold Shift + Right-click and select Open command window here) and give the following commands one-by-one.
Now give the following commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Once done, reboot your phone.