Official CyanogenMod nightly build CM 14.1 for OnePlus 2. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. Official Cm14.1 for OnePlus 3, OnePlus One is already available and many other Android devices also getting unofficial build. So it is best safest way to update your OnePlus 2 device to Android Nougat.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
Table of Contents
- This Update is only for OnePlus 2 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Latest version of TWRP recovery
- Download CM14.1 for OnePlus 2
- CM14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 2
How to Install CM14.1 Android Nougat on OnePlus 2
- Download CM14.1 for OnePlus 2 and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.