While Xiaomi is about to start Official beta testing on Android Nougat based MIUI 8 on supported devices. Recently We shared MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Redmi 1S. Now we share CyanogenMod nightly build CM 14.1 is now available for Redmi 1S Users can Install and experience the stock android UI. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The latest CM 14.1 is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official CyanogenMod 14.1 on Redmi 1S.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for Redmi 1S users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download CM14.1 for Redmi 1S (Xiaomi – Armani)
- Download GApps zip from Here
How to Install CM14.1 on Redmi 1S
- Download CM14.1 for Redmi 1S (Xiaomi – Armani) and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.