Finally Samsung started to seed the latest Android Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge G935F (United Kingdom). Last few days back, Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Note 5 in Turkey and also few more Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge in other US and Canada carrier. Today Samsung rolled the latest sweetness of Android called Android Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F). The latest Android Nougat build is rolled out via OTA in UK and you will receive the new OTA update anytime soon. UK users reported receiving the Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge with build number G935FXXU1DQCG. Alongside with latest Android Nougat update, Samsung also included the latest Security updates which patches whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 2.07GB in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running withouy any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F will receive the latest build G935FXXU1DQCG based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge.
With the release of Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge UK, Soon we will see the Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge in more countries. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about (Not Known) which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge UK by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G935FXXU1DQCG Stock Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G935FXXU1DQCG firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build G935FXXU1DQCG based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F to Nougat build G935FXXU1DQCG.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G935FXXU1DQCG based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Table of Contents
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Nougat. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge (Qualcomm Snapdragon)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Install Resurrection Remix OS For Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android Nougat)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock G935FXXU1DQCG Android Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install Stock G935FXXU1DQCG Android Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F to G935FXXU1DQCG update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F .