Today AT&T has started seeding the latest May Google Security patch update with build version H81022f for AT&T LG G4. Now you can download and install the H81022f update manually on your LG G4 using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G4. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG G4 (Custom ROM). If you are running previous H81022d, then you will get the OTA which weighs around 28MB to update over old version.
Update to Android Nougat : Install LineageOS 14.1 on LG G4
If you don’t want manual update, then update AT&T LG G4 via FOTA H81022f, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is H81022f.
Download Install H81022f Stock Marshmallow Firmware on AT&T LG G4
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your AT&T LG G4 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H81022f on AT&T LG G4. The update is a minor update which comes with latest May Security Patch update. Along Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Google Security patch for AT&T LG G4 (H81022f_00_0427.kdz). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the AT&T LG G4 H81022f KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G4. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG G4, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H81022f KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G4.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H81022f comes with the latest May Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H81022f build on AT&T LG G4 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H81022f May Security Patch on AT&T LG G4 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG G4, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow H81022f v10h on AT&T LG G4 :
- Open Settings on AT&T LG G4.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H81022f on AT&T LG G4 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG G4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP – Click here
- LG Drivers Download link – Click Here
- LG UP DLL for AT&T LG G4 H811 – Download
Full Firmware Coming Soon