Huawei has released Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 9. In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9 EVA-L09 and L29 variant. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes and Android security patch level January 1, 2017, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file for Huawei Mate 9 to flash Android Nougat.
Huawei Mate 9 is the latest smartphone from Huawei. It has 5.9 inches 1080 x 1920 resolution with 373 ppi display. Huawei Mate 9 is powered with Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage. Huawei Mate 9 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9. Android Nougat is already available for many devices HTC 10, Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in the dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–> Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.