Now you can download and install Huawei P8 Lite B103 Marshmallow Firmware using our below guide. Today Huawei started rolling the latest B103 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite with Prague-LX3 variants in Telefonica – Latin America. Earlier we had shared B161 firmware for TIM – Italy region In this guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P8 Lite B103 Marshmallow Firmware ( Telefonica – Latin America) Prague-LX3.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei P8 Lite B103 Marshmallow Firmware (Telefonica – Latin America)
If you are already running Stock Marshmallow build, then you can wait for the official OTA to roll out for your phone. The OTA (Over the Air) update comes in a phase wise manner and it will hit your phone anytime soon. In case if you cant wait, then check for the official OTA update on Huawei P8 Lite, To Check –> Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System updates. If you have the update, then hit download button to download the latest version on Huawei P8 Lite. If there is no update, then follow the below guide to manually update your phone using the guide below.
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with the latest B103 Marshmallow firmware in Telefonica – Latin America. You must have a Prague-LX3 variant to update latest B103 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B103 Marshmallow Firmware ( Telefonica – Latin America) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is Prague-LX3C521B103 which comes for Telefonica – Latin America Region with B103 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you don’t use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
About Huawei P8 Lite:
Huawei P8 Lite was launched in July 2016 which comes with 5.2 inches display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 930/935 processor coupled with 3GB RAM model. The phone packs 16/64 GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The Huawei P8 Lite Sports 13MP with an aperture of f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and it comes with 8MP front shooter for selfies
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No: Prague-LX3
- Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version: 4.0
- Firmware: B103
- Build Number: Prague-LX3C521B103
- Region: Telefonica – Latin America
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei P8 Lite Prague-LX3
- Make sure to do the full backup before upgrading Huawei P8 Lite.
Check this post on How to Backup your phone without root