Samsung has started seeding the latest Security Update for Galaxy J1 Mini 3G today. The firmware comes with build number J105BUBU0AQD2 which upgrades the Android Lollipop to latest April Security Patch update. The update has started rolling out for the users with Galaxy J1 Mini 3G. If you are running the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 3G, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J1 Mini 3G in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J105BUBU0AQD2 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy J1 Mini 3G SM- J105B by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
As of now, this update is an incremental update which comes with latest Google Security patch for the month of April. Now you can install April Security Patch update on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G. We always recommend to install the latest Security Patch update to keep your device safe from malwares and trojans. This latest April Security update has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J105BUBU0AQD2 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 3G, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J105BUBU0AQD2 For Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 3G.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G to April Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update J105BUBU0AQD2 on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J1 Mini 3G J105B (J105BUBU0AQD2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.