Xiaomi has started rolling the latest update of MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max. The update comes with Stable Version and has been rolled out via OTA for few selected users. So if you own Mi Max, then now you can download the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max from below download link. The new update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) for Mi Max. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. As we already shared MIUI 8 based Android Nougat for few smartphone officially. Xiaomi will soon release Android Nougat update for Mi Max. The Global Stable ROM is a official Stock Firmware for Mi Max from Xiaomi. So now you can install the latest Stock ROM firmware on Mi Max by following the step by step guide below.
The latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 loaded with all MIUI 8 features like improved layout, now you can manage homescreen settings from the main settings panel, Antivirus scan for apps, Full control over automated tasks, Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications, Enable or disable Battery saver toggle from the notification bar and many bug fixes like notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe, Notification shade issues, Issues with third-party themes, adjustments for animations in launcher. The new MIUI 188.8.131.52 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) or Download and MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max and install it manually. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Download And Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max from below. Find all other official Xiaomi MIUI 8.2 Supported devices here.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 8 update for most of their devices. The new MIUI update loaded with all new features of MIUI 8 which include screenshot scrolling, Auto Photo Adjustment when sharing, Quick Ball. You can download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max from links below. You may manually check for latest updates by Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for the update then you can manually install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max.
ALSO READ :
- Download And Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max
- How To Dual Boot Mi Max Pro Using Dual Boot Patcher
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Max
- Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Fix – Couldn’t make calls in some carrier networks (04-14)
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
- This Update is only for Mi Max Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Mi Max in the comment section below.