Download MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime. Today Xiaomi has released 8.2 Global stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime. MIUI 8.2 loaded with all MIUI 8 features like improved layout, now you can manage homescreen settings from the main settings panel, Anti virus scan for apps, Full control over automated tasks, Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications, Enable or disable Battery saver toggle from the notification bar and many bug fixes like notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe, Notification shade issues, Issues with third-party themes, adjustments for animations in launcher. The new MIUI 8.2 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) or Download and MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime and install it manually. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 8 update for most of their devices. The new MIUI update loaded with all new features of MIUI 8 which include screenshot scrolling, Auto Photo Adjustment when sharing, Quick Ball. You can download the MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime from links below. You may manually check for latest updates by Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for the update then you can manually install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime.
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
- This Update is only for Redmi Note Prime Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps To Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note Prime
Follow the below step by step guide to install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note Prime. You can use either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on MIUI 8.2 in the comment section below.