Today Verizon has started rolling out the latest N910VVRU2CQC1 Stock Android Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V. The update has started rolling out for US with Verizon Carrier which comes with build number N910VVRU2CQC1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update with February Security update. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V. This new update comes with February 2017 Android Security Patch for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V. Along with February Security, this update also comes with improvements and fixes few bugs.
As Verizon users are still waiting for the Nougat update on Verizon Galaxy Note 4, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy Note 4 may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February patch for Verizon Galaxy Note 4. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Install N910VVRU2CQC1 Stock Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 With N910TUBS2DQC3 March Security
- Install March Security Update for Sprint Galaxy Note 4 With Build N910PVPS4DQC1
- Download And Install Galaxy Note 4 with Build N910FXXS1DQC3 (March Security)
- Download Install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 With N910TUBS2DQC1 March Security
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- How To Install LineageOS For Galaxy Note 4 – Snapdragon (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest February security patch N910VVRU2CQC1 update on Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
ALSO READ : How to Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install N910VVRU2CQC1 Stock Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Galaxy Note 4 N910V .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V to N910VVRU2CQC1 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V .