The Samsung Galaxy A9 launched recently and came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Today we will guide you on how to install stock firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro manually. At Android, We Root our phone, install Custom ROM, or Try any Custom Mods. But sometime people get into a situation where they brick their device, get into Bootloops or even face some issues with their phone. So we thought we will guide on How to Download install Stock ROM for Galaxy A9 Pro manually. All you need to, follow this guide on How to Install Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro manually!
Steps for How to Download Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro Manually
Yes, today i will guide you on to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro. To Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro, please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Official Stock Firmware Installation Guide.
- This guide is to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A910F)
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process wont loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-A910F/”]DOWNLOAD STOCK FIRMWARE[/button]
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- DOwnload and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Also Enable OEM Unlock on Debugging Option
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your phone, You will be on stock firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro! We have Given the Full guide on How to Download Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro Manually.