Today we are sharing the latest firmware released by LG G6 with build number H87010f. Now you can download the LG G6 H87010f KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG G6. LG released the OTA update of H87010f for LG G6 last month, if you already have the update, then you don’t need to update this firmware on LG G6. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on LG G6, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H87010f KDZ Stock ROM on LG G6.
The latest OTA H87010f comes with the latest January Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H87010f build on LG G6 in Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H87010f ROM on LG G6 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Download Install H87010f Stock Firmware on LG G6
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG G6, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat v10f on LG G6 :
- Open Settings on LG G6.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware v10f on LG G6 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG G6 H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware H87010f for LG G6 manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest H87010f KDZ on LG G6.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on LG G6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!