iPhone has set benchmarks not only with its hardware but also with its software. We see a lot of new and innovative features coming up with the release of a new iOS version. In fact, there are some of the features that are not yet on Android phones. iOS also provides all the features and functionality that you want to have on your smartphone for your extra convenience. And Apple has brought in the iOS 13.4 beta 1 that tags along a lot of new features for the iPhone. And it would be better to test out the features if you have an iPhone instead of just reading about the features.
And if you are looking for ways to download the iOS 13.4 Beta 1 update on your iPhone then, you are at the right place. As in this post, we will guide you on how to download iOS 13.4 beta 1 on the iPhone. However, note that since it is still in the beta stage it will come with serious bugs and issues which will be eventually rectified in the stable update when it will be made public. We would advise you to backup the data on your device before commencing with the procedure. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Download and Install iOS 13.4 Beta 1 on iPhone
You need to make sure that your iPhone is compatible with iOS 13 or not. Then as advised above, you need to make sure that you have backed up your data before commencing with the procedure to install a beta 1 update on your iPhone. Moreover, you also need to have an Apple Developers account which you can buy for $99/year in order to download the official beta profile. Now with that being said, you can head over to the below-mentioned methods to install the latest iOS 13.4 beta 1 on your iPhone:
- Before upgrading your iPhone to iOS 13.4, make sure to take iOS backup via iCloud or iTunes.
- Your device must have at least 50% or more battery charge. If not, first charge your phone and then come back to upgrade your device.
- You must download the official beta profile to upgrade your iPhone to the latest available beta update.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Apple Developers Page and download the image restore for your respective iPad model.
- Tap on the Download New Betas tab and then log in to your account with username and password.
- Now you need to hit Install Profile. A popup may appear on the screen, saying that the website is trying to open Settings to show a configuration profile. Tap on Allow and then Close.
- The above step will start downloading the iOS beta software on your device.
- Head over to Settings app → Profile Downloaded, and then hit Install, and then enter your passcode.
- You need to tap on Install at the top right corner and then tap on Install again at the bottom.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your device to complete the procedure.
- This will download the iOS 13.4 beta 1 update on your device.
- Now to install it on your iPhone, head over to Settings>>General>>Software Update.
- A new iOS beta profile will be shown to you.
- Tap on the Download and Install option and enter your passcode.
- This will initiate the downloading procedure.
That’s it! However, there is one alternate way also to install the latest iOS 13.4 beta update on your iPhone using the Finder application. And if you wish to install it via the Finder app, follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, download the iOS beta software restore image for your iPhone from the Apple developer page.
- Launch the Finder app and connect your iPhone to your Mac device.
- Select your iPhone from the sidebar.
- Then, you need to press and hold the option key and click on Restore iPad.
- Now you need to choose the beta file to restore the image and click on Open to initiate the process.
- Click on Restore to begin the installation.
- That’s It!
Note that the installation will take some time and once it is done, you will have successfully installed the iOS 13.4 Beta 1 on your iPhone. So, there you have it from my side in this post.
How to Remove the iOS Beta Profile?
- To stop receiving the iOS developer betas, follow the instructions below to remove the iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 Beta Software Profile. Go to Settings > General > Profiles and tap the iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 Beta Software Profile that appears.
- Tap Remove Profile. If asked, enter your device passcode, then tap Remove. Once the profile is deleted, your iOS device will no longer receive iOS developer betas. When the next commercial version of iOS is released, you can install it from Software Update.