Last updated on January 27th, 2017 at 05:44 pm
Today we have Good News for all OnePlus 3T Users; OnePlus will soon release Sweetest Android Nougat Update to all its OnePlus 3T Users. We also have more exciting news for you; That is Latest Android Nougat, i.e., OxygenOS 4.0.0 is leaked, and it can be flashed in OnePlus 3T Smartphones. Here we have the download link of Leaked Android Nougat OxygenOs 4.0.0 which comes along with December Security Patch. Keep in mind that this is an Unofficial Update. Download OxygenOS 4.0.0 Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T from below and install it manually.
Recently OnePlus released Android Nougat Update for OnePlus 3, and if you want to taste the sweetness of Nougat early in your OnePlus 3T then Download OxygenOs 4.0.0 for OnePlus 3T and Flash it manually.
- This Method is only for OnePlus 3T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Android Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T
Install Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Extract the OxygenOs 4.0.0.Zip file
4. Copy the OxygenOs 4.0.0 Zip to folder where adb installed.
5. Restart the OnePlus 3T into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
6. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
7. Connect your OnePlus 3T to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“adb sideload <filename>"
8. Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.