Here we will guide on how to download and install MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6. This guide is simple and easy!
Finally, MIUI 10 Global Stable build is out! Good news is that it’s available for Xiaomi Redmi 6 with MIUI 10.0.1.0. If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 6 users, then you can grab the official download link to download and install MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM. The update is currently rolling for a Global variant of Xiaomi Redmi 6.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users all over the Globe. If you are running both the beta or stable version, you may receive this update on your device anytime soon. In case, if you are not patience to wait for the OTA, then you can download the MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6. The software version on this device bumps to V10.0.1.0.OCGMIFH.
Table of Contents
Install MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 (cereus)
Before we get straight to How to manually update your Xiaomi Redmi 6, let us take a look at How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 6. Should we?
How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 6:
In order to check for a Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 6, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Settings — About Phone –> Software Update and see if you have any new update on your phone.
- If you have any update, then tap on the DOWNLOAD button to start downloading the update.
Note: Before proceeding to update via the OTA, ensure that you have a proper WiFi connection which is stable enough to download the complete OTA. Also, make sure to charge your Xiaomi Redmi 6 to at least 60-70% before upgrading your Xiaomi Redmi 6 to MIUI 10.0.1.0.
- Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi 6 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable.
MIUI V10.0.1.0 Changelog:
[su_note note_color=”#fefef3″ text_color=”#000000″]
Now, let us move on to How to Manually update your Xiaomi Redmi 6.
How to Manually update Xiaomi Redmi 6 to MIUI 10.0.1.0
Wait! before we get straight to the steps, let us actually take a look Download and Pre-requisite sections, should we?
Download MIUI V10.0.1.0:
First of all, you need to download the MIUI V10.0.1.0 for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 on your PC from the link given below:
- MIUI V10.0.1.0.OCGMIFH for Xiaomi Redmi 6 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI V10.0.1.0.OCGMIFH for Xiaomi Redmi 6 (Fastboot ROM) – Download
Now when you have downloaded the MIUI V10.0.1.0, let us take a look at the Pre-Requisites.
- Do note that this ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 6. You should not use this firmware on any other device.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Don’t forget to download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Take a complete backup of your device (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Instructions to Install:
To install MIUI 10.0.1.0 on Xiaomi Redmi 6, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6. Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments section down below.