Xiaomi has recently released a new firmware update with MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 7A globally. Currently, the software update is rolling out for the Indian variants as well via batches. As we all know that Xiaomi provides an incremental OTA update which may take some time to receive in India. Here in this article, we will provide you the steps, links, and pre-requirements to download and install MIUI 10.2.7.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 7A (codenamed: Pine). The software update comes with the version number V10.2.7.0.PCMINXM for the Redmi 7A handset in India region.
It brings the July 2019 Android security patch which offers the improved system security. We have provided the new firmware update changelog below. Though there isn’t anything else come with the update. The software update is based on Android 9.0 Pie version. Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. It’s only for the Redmi 7A (Indian variant) model. Therefore, if you’re using the Indian variant then check out the full guide to update your Redmi 7A in easy steps.
Table of Contents
Changelog: MIUI 10.2.7.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
The latest MIUI 10.2.7.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 7A model brings the updated July 2019 Android Security Patch level which will add an improved privacy level to the system. There is nothing else included with this update.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can check the software OTA update manually MIUI 10.2.7.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 7A to get the latest update.
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi 7A.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, restart your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- If the OTA update isn’t available, then manually download and install the update via Recovery method. We have also provided the OTA update. Check out the full guide.
- The firmware file is only supported for the Redmi 7A (India) device. Don’t try it on variants.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- It’s recommended to take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- You will need to download all the required tools and files from below.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.2.7.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
We have provided both the fastboot and recovery method to install the update or flashing the Stock Firmware completely on your Xiaomi device.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the latest firmware on your Xiaomi device. In case, if you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.