Xiaomi Redmi 8 was launched on October 9, 2019, as an entry-level budget segment device. While it’s actually an upgraded device that offers nice display and overall design, dual rear camera, a fingerprint sensor, and more. The handset runs on Android 9 Pie over MIUI 10 Indian Stable ROM. Now, the device is getting a new software update in India. You can Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8 [V10.3.1.0.PCNINXM] from here. Here we have shared the full installation guide, all requirements, and all the firmware, tools download links.
The Redmi 8 sports a 6.22-inches HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display. It has a Snapdragon 439 chipset with 3GB and 4GB of RAM. Whereas, the 32GB/64GB internal storage available which is expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card. It packs a dual rear 12MP+2MP camera setup and an 8MP selfie shooter. The device has a bigger 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support. In terms of the connectivity and sensors, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, and other necessary sensors are available in this device.
In terms of the software update, the device is receiving enhanced system performance and improved system security & stability. The MIUI 10.3.1.0 stable update for Redmi 8 (codenamed: olive) is only available in India.
So, let’s check out the update changelog below:
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.1.0.PCNINXM
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Check Software Update Manually
If your Redmi 8 Indian variant isn’t receiving an OTA update notification automatically, you can manually check for the software updates. In order to check manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device > then tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If the latest update is available on your device, then tap on the Download and Install option.
Additionally, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your device. Let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then installation steps.
Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8
- USB Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC or Laptop and install it.
- Flash Tool: Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Stock Firmware: Download MIUI 10.3.1.0.PCNINXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- ROM Supported: For the Redmi 8 (Indian Variant) device only.
- Battery: Keep your phone battery charged up to 60% minimum.
- Backup: Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- Requires: A Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
How to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 8
Check out the full depth steps on how to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 on Redmi 8 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually. You should follow all the requirements and downloads before proceeding.
You can check out the full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
Now, we can expect that you have find this guide very useful and easily updated or installed the MIUI 10.3.1.0 India Stable ROM on Redmi 8 Indian variant device. Feel free to ask in the comments below.