Here in this article, we’ll share with you the guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable Pie ROM for Redmi S2 (Y2) [V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM]. The handset was launched back in 2018 and offers decent specifications. The software update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and released for the Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) Russian variant. So, if you’re using the Russian variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi S2 (Y2) easily.
The Android 9 Pie is one of the major and featured versions of the Google Android platform. The Pie brings so many features and improvements to the system. It features the swipe gesture navigation control, new recent UI, digital wellbeing, volume sliders, new notification panel, etc. Additionally, it also offers app slices, app timer, app actions, new settings UI, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable ROM update for its Russian devices. Now, it’s rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) (Codenamed as ‘ysl’).
The software OTA update rollout process is in incremental mode and it may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Additionally, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The software update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Check out the full changelog at below:
Table of Contents
MIUI V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) Changelog:
The software update brings the latest August 2019 Android Security Patch level with increased system security. While the firmware update also brings the stable MIUI version which is based on Android Pie.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi S2 (Y2) to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi S2 (Y2) > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available, tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
- That’s it.
- The firmware file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) model. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device data at first.
- Charge your phone battery up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable Pie ROM for Redmi S2 (Y2)
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Then, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Finally, you need to download any of the MIUI V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM ROM – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable Pie ROM for Redmi S2
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM on Redmi S2 (Y2) via Recovery or Fastboot method.
For better support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
Hope you have successfully installed or updated the latest MIUI update on your Redmi S2 or Y2 device easily. If you’ve any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.