Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G smartphone was launched in early 2019 with a full bezel-less display, SDM855 SoC, MIUI 10, a 3800mAh battery, etc. It also comes with the dual rear camera setup, motorized dual selfie camera, 5G support, fast charging & wireless charging, and more. Currently, the handset runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 and starts receiving the latest October 2019 security patch in the Europe region. If you’re using the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G device, then you can download and install the latest update from this article. Here we have shared the link to Download MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi MIX 3 5G [V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM]. Additionally, we have also provided the pre-requirements and full installation guide below if you want to install it manually.
The Android Pie-based latest firmware update comes with the software version MIUI V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM along with the October 2019 Android Security Patch Level for the Mi MIX 3 5G (Codenamed: andromeda) European variant. The October 2019 Android security patch update improves the system security of the device with some of the vulnerable bug fixes as well. It’s expected that the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G model will receive the Android 10 update by the end of this year.
Now, let’s take a look at the firmware details and changelog below:
Firmware Details and Changelog:
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G (Andromeda)
- Region: Europe
- Software Version: MIUI V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: October 2019
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security
Check OTA Update Manually
If your Mi MIX 3 5G European variant isn’t receiving the software OTA update automatically, you can manually check for it.
- Head over to the device Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If the latest MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM (V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM) update is available on your Mi MIX 3 5G device, then tap on the Download and Install option.
- Wait for it to fully install the update and your device will reboot automatically into the updated system.
- That’s it.
But if in case, your device isn’t getting the OTA update, you can manually download the firmware for your device and install it in a couple of ways. We have provided all the possible ways to install the update or install the Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device.
Now, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then full-depth installation guide as well.
Download MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi MIX 3 5G [V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM]
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your PC or Laptop
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool and install it on your computer. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM | Fastboot ROM
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G (European Variant) only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Fully charge your device or at least keep above 60% to skip accidental shut down during the installation process.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- We assume that you have already download and installed the Xiaomi USB Driver and Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi MIX 3 5G
After following all the requirements and downloading the files, let’s take a look at the full installation guide of MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
If you want the visual guide, you can check our full-depth tutorial video from the link below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s all. We hope that this guide is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated the MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM on your Mi MIX 3 5G device. For any issues or queries, you can ask in the comments below.