Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro is one of the best affordable flagship-killer devices from Xiaomi in 2019. For your info, Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is the Chinese variant of the Redmi K20 Pro with similar design and specs. The device has the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC, up to 8GB of RAM & up to 256GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 and features a triple rear camera setup, motorized pop-up selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a 4000mAh battery with quick charge, and more. Currently, the device is getting the latest security patch update with the MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM. The OTA update is rolling out via batches and will soon arrive to all regions. Now, if you want to manually install the update, this guide is for you. Here you can Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [V10.3.3.0.PFKMIXM]. We have also shared the pre-requirements, tools & drivers download, and full-depth installation guide below.
The latest MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM software update for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (Codenamed: Raphael) comes with the software version of MIUI V10.3.3.0.PFKMIXM along with the October 2019 Android Security Patch level. Additionally, it also improves the system security for the device with some of the bug fixes as well. For more details, you can check the October 2019 Android Security Bulletin. If you’re using the MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro then you should receive the OTA update notification soon.
Now, let’s take a look at the firmware details and the update changelog below:
Table of Contents
Firmware Details and Changelog:
- Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (Raphael)
- Region: Global
- Software Version: MIUI V10.3.3.0.PFKMIXM
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: October 2019
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
Check for OTA Update Manually
If the latest firmware OTA update notification doesn’t arrive on your Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro variant automatically, you can manually check for it.
- Go to Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- You may see the latest MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM (V10.3.3.0.PFKMIXM) update is available on your Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro device. Just Download and Install the update.
- This will take some time to install and apply the update on your device. Have some patience.
- Now, your device will automatically boot into the new system.
- You’re done.
But if your device isn’t receiving the OTA update, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your handset by following the guide below.
Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements as well.
Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [V10.3.3.0.PFKMIXM]
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and Install it on your PC/Laptop. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM – Recovery ROM
- This Global Stable ROM is for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro only. Won’t work on other devices.
- Plug your device to a charger and charge it fully.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Download and Install all the tools and drivers on your PC for sure.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro
We assume that you’ve followed the requirements properly. Now, you can follow the full installation guide of MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method.
For a visual guide, you can check our full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully updated the MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro model. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.