Here in this article, we will provide you the full step-by-step guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.8.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro [V10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM]. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and released for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Chinese variant. So, if you’re using the Chinese variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi K20 Pro easily.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro runs on MIUI 10 based on Android Pie. As we all know that the Android 9 Pie is one of the major Google’s Android OS and brings so many features and improvements as well. It features the digital wellbeing, swipe gesture, new recent UI, volume sliders, new notification panel, and more. Whereas, Android 9.0 P also offers app slices, new settings UI, app timer, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.8.0 China Stable ROM update for its Chinese variant devices. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro variant (Codenamed as ‘Raphael’).
Though, Xiaomi is not consistent in providing software updates like other brands. The update roll out process is in incremental mode and only available for the Chinese device variants. It may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Check out the full changelog at below:
Table of Contents
MIUI 10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM for Redmi K20 Pro Changelog:
The latest MIUI Chinese Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro model brings new customizable lock screen clock settings. However, the new lock screen clock doesn’t compatible with any third-party themes right now. It may take a few weeks more to add that features as well.
- Lock screen, Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings).
- New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third-party themes.
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi K20 Pro to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Head over to the device Settings on your device > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, tap on the Install button.
- After the installation process, the handset will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot after the update. Wait for it.
- That’s it.
- This ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep the device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- Take a complete backup of your device data first.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
Download MIUI 10.3.8.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
- First of all, download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM China – Fastboot ROM | OTA (Not Available Yet)
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.8.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM on Redmi K20 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method. Keep in mind to take a full backup of your data at first. Then follow the link given below for full installation guide.
If you want visual support, then you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well: