Xiaomi has recently launched Redmi K20 Pro as an affordable flagship killer device. The device came with Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box. A couple of weeks ago, Xiaomi has started Android Q beta testing for the device. Currently, Xiaomi is rolling out the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Indian Stable [V10.4.8.0.QFKINXM] update to the device which offers Android 10, full-screen gestures, and system optimizations. If you’re using the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Indian variant, you will soon get the OTA update. But if you want to flash the update file on your device manually without waiting for long, then check out the full article here. Here we will share the link to download MIUI 10.4.8.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro. We have also provided the full-depth installation guide along with the software update changelog, download links, pre-requirements, etc.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro was running on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie. Google’s Android 10 (aka Android Q) is the latest and 10th generation of the Android OS. The Android 10 offers gesture navigation, system-wide dark mode, focus mode, family link, improved privacy & location control. Want to read more about Android 10 features – check here. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.4.8.0 Indian Stable ROM update for the K20 Pro Indian variant (Codenamed as ‘Raphael’).
Though, Xiaomi is not very consistent or fast enough in providing software updates like other smartphones OEMs. But the company now working fast enough to provide the latest updates to its flagship devices at least. The software update roll-out process is in incremental mode and will take some time to roll out via OTA. You may have to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method.
Check out the full changelog at below:
Table of Contents
Changelog: MIUI 10.4.8.0.QFKINXM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro
The latest MIUI 10.4.8.0 Indian Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro model brings new Android 10 version, full-gesture optimization, and system improvement.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Optimization: Force close rate for 32-bit apps is lower now
- Fix: Fullscreen gestures made the device reboot in some cases
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Head over to the device Settings on your device > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, tap on the Install button.
- After the installation process, the handset will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot after the update. Have some patience.
- This firmware file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip any occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of device data without Root at first.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on your phone.
Download MIUI 10.4.8.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro
- First of all, download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.4.8.0.QFKINXM Indian variant – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 10.4.8.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 10.4.8.0.QFKINXM on Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method. Make sure to take a full backup of your data at first. Now, follow the link given below for full installation guide.
If you want a visual guide, then you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
We assume that this guide is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated the latest Android 10 update on your Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro Indian variant device easily. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.