The Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro was released recently in March 2020 with flagship specifications and features like Super AMOLED display, Android 10, SDM865 SoC, 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage, a 4700 mAh battery, and more. Currently, the MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 Pro has started rolling out with the software version V184.108.40.206.QJKCNXM.
The new firmware update offers system stability optimization, reduces system lag that is based on March 2020 Android Security Patch Level. As mentioned, the firmware update bumps up a new software version V220.127.116.11.QJKCNXM is rolling out via OTA in a gradual manner. Therefore, the OTA update may take some time to arrive on all the units completely. However, you can software updates manually.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Updates
If you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update on your handset, you can manually check the OTA update via the phone Settings > About Phone > Software Update. If any software update is available, just download and install it.
Alternatively, you can go to the Software Updater app on your Xiaomi device to check the OTA update. Make sure that your handset is charged more than 60% and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
– Updated Android Security Patch to March 2020. Increased system security.
– New: App lock is supported for all apps now
– New: Revamped the start page and optimized some features
– Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
– Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM on Redmi K30 Pro
We’ve shared two flashing methods to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi devices such as the Recovery method or Fastboot method. Check out the guide below. Make sure to follow the requirements and download links.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro only. Don’t try it on other models.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and Install all the following tools and drivers on your computer.
Installation Steps: MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 Pro
Now, after following all the requirements and downloading the files or tools, you’re ready to install the firmware.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful and you’ve installed or updated the latest MIUI firmware on your Redmi K30 Pro successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.